Sunday, October 25, 2015

Missing

Some days with ADHD I feel like something is missing. The impending doom feeling that something was forgotten. The anxiety that unfurls in your stomach. Then the fatigue that makes you just crave a goddamn nap but the moment you lay down you remember everything you have ever done or needed to do. There are days when I am almost untouchable. I've gotten things completed, they are almost aligned. Then one thing happens and it all spirals into madness. I think talking about it helps but then I don't know because I am a prideful person and I don't like admitting that I am dependent on anything. Today I am tired, but I have had plenty of sleep so I think my meds have worn out but I'm now to a point where it's too late to take it again and get any sleep. I'm working out the balance of all of it but sometimes I wish it would click and work easier. I will get there, it just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment