Friday, October 16, 2015

Thescoop

Lately life has been throwing it all at me, so I have been doing everything step by step but I am trying to post at least once a month. I got a new job and it's the most amazing place so far. I miss my providers dearly from my old workplace but right now I feel like this is right for me. Everyone is ridiculously nice and the atmosphere is the most positive I've ever been around. My sister is about to have a baby boy so we are waiting for that to happen and if he is overdue then she will be induced on the 31st! A lot of excitement! When it comes to food, time constraints have made it hard to branch out much but I did make this crazy delicious snickers poke cake. Caramel filled chocolate cake with whipped icing,chocolate syrup drizzle, and snickers candy bars to top it off. People loved it! So much is happening this month. Joey and I will be together for 7 years on the 28th, 2 of those being married. We haven't decided where to go yet so maybe that will come up.

Homework assignment since I don't have a food review. GO TRY A LUNCHBOX AT EDNA'S. If you've has one before then try a new variation of it. It's a simple drink but it is terrifying in the sense that it's so good you don't know you've had 8....or 12....

As always support local when you can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment