Friday, May 22, 2015

Carry Over. Pt 3

I became so excited about having a blog and actually starting that I didn't think it through. So these are the posts that I carried over from my first attempt. They aren't phenomenal but I still didn't want to lose them. Part Three. El Fin. Picture is what I carried over, the sentences below it are fresh.

                                  

So my ADHD is a newer diagnosis, just official as of last year. My shrink suspects that it onset when I was going through puberty. What timing, huh? I am learning more and more about ADHD and how I have just adapted with it my whole life, and I am learning how I have actually struggled. Learning the things that come with ADHD, like Anxiety and Depression, along with mood swings, irritability, sense of incompetence, and self loathing actually make me feel like I am not crazy. (for lack of better words) It has helped me realize a lot of things about myself and how I need to work on things differently. It has forced me to admit that I have struggled more than I would ever like to confess. However, I am working on me, I have a great doctor who listens to me vs. a doctor who just medicates and medicates. So I am just seeing wherever it takes me and trying to be as positive as I can with all of the things. Here's to loving myself more than I doubt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment