Friday, May 22, 2015

To Start:

I have wanted to start a blog for at least a year now. This thought was inspired by me being tired of paying my hard earned money for shit service/food/things around my home town or in general. I thought if I started this my warning could prevent anyone else from having the same awful experience I did. This blog will hopefully be full of my personal journey through good and bad things, more than likely food focused  because I am a self proclaimed foodie but I have ADHD (so I craft and shit)so I may just want to tell you about the rest of my day and adventures. Plus I feel like I have some important shit to say, not vital to your life per se but will help decorate it none the less.I am always looking for new friends and people. So, let's be friends. Worst case scenario is you end up loving me. If you don't know me. My name is Sierra. I work in health care, and I love people even though they frustrate the hell out of me. I am still becoming, but what I am so far I am pretty proud of. ie: Happily Married to my Best Friend. Oklahoman. Aunt. Funny. Adorably Asthmatic.Smart. Charismatic. Painfully Blunt. Nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment